- 3 tablespoons Aveon Café Robusta Coffee Beans, coarse ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- boiling water
- milk, hot
Put all ingredients, except water and milk, into a 12 oz. press pot. Add boiling water. Stir with chopstick or handle of wooden spoon.
Put lid on pot and brew 4 minutes.
Press plunger and pour coffee into large cup.
Add hot milk to taste.
To make with drip coffee: Brew coffee and stir in spices and molasses. Strain into cup.